Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Little Love in our Class

First, I am SOO sorry that I haven't posted to the blog in SO long.... a month!!! YIKES! I am wondering if we have been super busy... lol! :)
So, here is what was going on today in Room 202..
We have started a Valentine Service. We are working on kindness and learning how to recognize when a classmate is kind and noticing the things our friends do that are great! The one thing that stands out most about this group of kiddos is the fact that they truly get along with each other. :) That is something special and I wanted to find a way they could show each other how much they care. 
Here's how it goes...
Each day, every student can choose 2 names from the "students who need a valentine" box and write a note to them. Once their note is written, they put their note in our "Valentine Mailbox". Then they put the names they had pulled into the "students who have a valentine" box. This way every student gets valentines every day. :) During recess, our mailman for the day will come inside and deliver the valentines to the recipient's desk. Today everyone was showered with valentines and I just couldn't resist reading them... they are ADORABLE!!!! Most of the kids wanted to collect them, so they have a zip-lock bag to keep them in. We will continue to exchange valentines the whole month of February. 




I HAD to add my name to the box! :)

How SWEET is this... "Alexandra, I really like your kind words you have a great heart."





OK, then we made our valentine bags. They created Love Monsters...














HOW CUTE ARE THESE LOVE MONSTERS?!!!!!!

Hopefully I will be back with more awesomeness sooner than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment